SAHARA - Forced ventilation oven (from 40°C to 280°C)
Many sizes (from 40 to 700 liter) and power to satisfy all different applications. The ovens are controlled by a digital controller that is easy to set. This digital controller is a smart PID thermo regulator with integrated datalogger and multifunction timer.
The Sahara ovens can work in 4 modes:
The oven reaches a setpoint temperature and stays steady.
It's like the SetPoint mode but with a time limit. After the countdown time is expired the oven stops.Time limit can be set from 1 minute to 999 hours and 59 minutes.
- Programmed start-up:
It's useful when you want to start-up the oven on a precise date/time (for example at 6:30 on monday after the weekend the oven start-up to SetPoint 200°C)
- Thermal programmer:
It's possible to edit on a PC and then download to the digital controller up to 10 programs with 100 steps each. In every step you can set: the temperature setpoint, the maximum gradient to reach it and the duration.
The digital controller has an internal clock with back-up that can keep the right clock for a week without power supply. This is useful to minimize the damage caused by any black-out when the oven is working in "Countddown", "Clock" or "Prog" mode.
- Outer body steel coated in epoxy anti-acid paint.
- Inner structure in stainless steel AISI304.
- Heating elements not in contact with the internal chamber.
- Thermal insulation with natural mineral fibre..
- Internal grid shelves can be placed at different height.
- Ventilation opening with manual flow control..
- Temperature range from +40°C to +280°C..
- Digital control: PID thermo regulator with integrated datalogger and multifunction timer..
- Interface to PC: USB.
- Display accuracy +/-1°C.
- Safety thermostat with visual alarm and manual reset (range from 50°C to 280°C)..