Saki In-line High-resolution & High-speed Automated Optical Inspection System have three models:
- BF-Planet -XII for M-size board
- BF-FrontierII for L-size board
- BF-10Z for XXL-size board
In-line High Resolution and High Speed AOI
- In-line 2D AOI
- Max PCB size is 330x250mm for BF-Planet-XII,500x460mm for BF-FrontierII, 870x686mm for BF-10Z
- Scanning time is only 4 seconds(BF-Planet-XII)
- Compact body of only 60cm width (BF-Planet-XII)
With a superior resolution of 10µm(18µm for BF-FrontierII) and scanning line color CCD camera, BF-Planet-XII and BF-FrontierII provide accurate and stable inspection results.
Solder fillets on components as small as the high density mounted 01005(0402) (0201(0603) for BF-FrontierII) chip, as well as IC’s with 0.4 mm pitch lead are easily inspected and analyzed.
The machines correct brightness over the whole sample and compensate position aberration in real time while image is scanned, which will contribute to a stable imaging capability over time. In addition, a variety of algorithms and lighting types are available to deal with a wide range of inspection requirements in industry. Multiple data handling capabilities are provided such as switching settings by barcode reading and data output to customers’ data server in order to cope with line requirements flexibly.