Motorized counterfor taped SMD component counting. This machine works in a simple way by counting the holes on the tape.
It can operate in two different ways:
Totalizer: components are counted from a zero reference, tape feed is motorized and the counter automatically stops at the tape end, to prevent loss of the total.
Preset mode: the desired component number is keyed on the keyboard and the counter automatically stops when it reaches the corresponding component.
All functions are easy to operate by the help of interactive messages on the graphic display.
In the count screen are always visible:
- Counting direction
- Pitch number (holes per component)
- Working mode (Totalizer, Preset or Rewind)
- Name of the operator
- Components counted
- Date & Time or the last barcode reading.
- Display: 6 digits high efficiency leds
- Maximum counting speed: 220 pc/sec (1 piece per hole)
- Accuracy: ±1 piece
- Holes per component from 0.5 to 99 (factor division)
- Maximum tape height 56mm
- Maximum reel diameter: 400mm (standard configuration), 650mm (with 8301.150 support)
- Display: blue LCD with led backlight 160x104 pixel, visible area 74x46mm
- Adjustable speed control
- Step by step mode (1 component at a time)
- Empty pocket check (optional)
- Barcode reader input
- Serial connection for label printer or PC
- Selection of the operator (10 operators can be memorized with 8 alphanumerical chars everyone)
- Internal clock (1 week backup)
- Datalogger that stores the last 500 counting data
- Memory storage for subtotals
- 2 side handles for easy transport.
8301.110: Empty reel
- aluminium made
- inner 150 / outer 350mm diameter
- easily chargeable
- height of the tape from 8 to 56mm
8301.150: Support for reels
- with diameter > 400mm
It's small, lightweight and ergonomic design,
coiled cable included,a wider than usual scan angle
provides the ability to read a longer
bar code from a shorter distance, IP42 protection.
It is connected and powered via a single cable,
without the hassle of two separate cables.
Thermal label printer
Direct thermal label printer built for ease-of-use and durability, ac adaptor 110-230Vac and data cable included. Maximum print width is 104mm however the print is optimized for 57x51mm labels
Software "EVO Manager" to connect the County-S EVO to a PC
S.O.: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8
File size: 180Kb
With this free software it's possible to work in 3 modes:
- Custom Printer Label to print the label on a printer connected to the PC
- Sendkeys to send input to a target program (eg Microsoft Excel). The target program will receive inputs as from a keyboard.
- Datalogger to import on a table all the records of the last 500 works performed. This table can be exported in a common spreadsheet (eg Microsoft Excel).