Data I/O offers the highest reliabile and the industry's most trusted and used automated programming systems available.
Programming is a critical step during the manufacturing process. Mistakes during device programming are costly.
Common errors include:
- incorrect software programmed
- bent leads resulting in coplanarity issues when the device is soldered on the PCB board
- mislabeled devices
All of theses errors result in costly rework and scrape. The longer it takes to discover there is an issue the cost to correct the problem increases. For electronics manufacturers with mission critical applications such as automotive electronics, aerospace, medical, military where the cost of product failure is too high must ensure every step of the manufacturing process conforms to the strictest quality standards.
Data I/O's automated programming systems and solutions meet customers' most stringent quality requirements by:
- integrating with customer's Manufacturing Execution Software (MES) enabling automatice job download
- automating the handling process
- ensuring traceability and version control at the device component level
- verifying devices are free from manufacturing and handling defects
Automated programming also offers:
Lowest cost per part
- One offline automated solution can support multiple SMT lines with the world's only just-in-time automated programming system, RoadRunner
- Supports tray, tape, and tube media for PS Series offline automated systems
- Provides marking/labeling options for PS Series offline automated systems
- Supports volatile demand with a capacity of hundreds of thousands of devices per month
- Process control software tracks yield, ensures traceability and provides software version control
- coplanarity measurements on devices highly susceptible to physical damage with second generation 3D Coplanarity Vision System