Wrist strap and dual footwear TEST STATION
Test station for checking personnel grounding connection of wrist straps and footwear, according to the IEC 61340-5-1. Separate testing of left and right shoe; the test is executed at 50V or 100V to provide more accuracy. A relay output allows access to ESD Protected Area. Internal battery supplied 9V or external 9Vdc. ISO9000 traceable certificate is included.
The personnel grounding test station can work in 4 modes:
- Simultaneous measurement of wrist straps and footwears.
- Wrist straps only measurement
- Footwears only measurement
- HandsFree mode (if the serial measure of the two footwears pass the test then the internal relay enables the gate to the EPA area)
- High efficiency led displays.
- Fully programmable by keyboard.
|Low limit||High limit|
|Wrist strap||0 - 750KΩ
|Footwear||0 - 100KΩ
|35MΩ - 70MΩ - 100MΩ
It's a resistance decade box made specifically for the calibration of the ESD Test Station (9264.960 Wristlab-II, 9264.925 Test Station EVO, 9265.030 Wristlab and IEC 61340-5-1 compatible testers)
- Range: 10Ω-110MΩ(resolution 10Ω)
- Tolerance: 1%
- Power: 1W for resistors up to4MΩ - 0.5W for resistors from 10MΩ to 40MΩ
- Operative Voltage: 250Vac max
- Dimensions: 14,7 x 11,7 x 5,5cm
- Weight: 320g
Product Specifications (PDF)