A29 printing system is designed for prototyping, small series and middle- size production of very complex SMT assemblies.
Thanks to it’s big versatility (it enables to span different sizes of stencil frames without any correction jigs) it is especially suitable for contract manufacturers, which produce small lot size of very different assemblies or manufacture prototypes on demand
Machine can be operated even by very low-qualified worker. Integrated software with picture processing provides blocking of the print-cycle until the alignment does not fulfill the pre-programmed threshold.
All process parameters, data needed for camera position setting, PCB and stencil position setting are stored under program recipes, therefore the time for reconfiguration for a new, or repeated product is extremely short. Reconfiguration it selves is easy and fast.
Machine can be used even for very fine and complex SMT assemblies, which requires very precise alignment and paste volume stability along the whole print area as well as between prints. Due to it´s print area, it is also suitable for LED light sources manufacturing job, which is going to be a fast growing area.
Main advantages of A29 printing machines are:
- Very rigid metal-shell machine body. This type of body gives higher rigidity at comparable weight, than standard frame body.
- Small footprint even at high stencil and print area size. Shop-floor area is an expensive factor.
- Telescopic print table for easy loading/unloading of PCB.
- Integrated under-side stencil cleaning system.
- A combined pneumatic-hydraulic controls snap-off table motion. This brings a significantly smoother print table motion than other systems with extremely small acceleration in the first moment of the separation process. This feature helps to get precise print results even at the critical aperture aspect ratio.
- Optionally, machine can be equipped with electronic print pressure control and programming.
- In the basic configuration there is a width adjustable stencil frame clamping system included.