FA23 is a fully automatic precision stencil printing machine for very fine structures in SMT process.
It is designed for small and middle-size production with extremally high demand on alignment precision, volume accuracy and process stability.
It is capable to use stencil with frame up to 23"×23".
Due to it’s smart control and servopositioning system system, machine can be operated even by low-qualified staff. Automatic alignment system with two stable camera and three-axis positioning system uses a direct camera control to reach the required position. Thus the required printing accuracy is achieved even on the stencil with reduced aperture
FA23 has several unique features:
- A robust, metall-shell body gives excellent rigidity at relativelly low weigth.
- Preciselly guided telescopic print table for easy and fast substrate loading/unloading.
- Through-stencil alignment. Centering process runs with stencil and substrate in contact. After reaching the required matching, stencil does not move against the substrate any more. This strategy helps to achieve a very precise results even in rough production environment.
- The snap-of process is extremely smooth thanks to a special pneumo-hydraulic system. It is especially important when printing small chips, CSP and other similar components structures.
- There is an under-side cleaning system integrated in the machine. Not a common feature for this class of printing systems.
- Very easy and intuitive control through PC.
- High space under PCB enables to integrate some of flexible PCB nest system available on the market. We offer a QUIKTOOL system fo this case.
- Optionally, machine can be equipped with electronically controlled squeegee pressure.and a double-speed separation system to speed-up the cycle.