Stress-free separation of pre-scored PCBs
The MAESTRO 4S separates both large and small PCBs quickly, economically and without stress.
Cutting with only a single traverse of the pre-scored groove causes tensile and compressive stresses that can damage
sensitive components near the groove. Even a second traverse of the groove accompanied by an adjustment of
the blade distance substantially reduces the tensile and compressive stresses.
This significantly improves the quality of the populated PCBs.
The most important features
- The blade distance is entered on the operating panel and its adjustment is motor-powered
- Up to nine programs can be stored.
- The materials used for PCBs are FR4 and aluminum
- The continuously adjustable separation length is set with limit switches.
- The accumulated cutting performance is displayed for the purpose of scheduling preventive maintenance of the blade
Product Specifications (PDF)