Rent Your SMT Line from
Not having to spend a lot of money upfront can help your business manage its cash flow more effectively. Whether you’re starting out or expanding, renting is the smart option for your business.
Staying Ahead of the Game
We live in a time of constant changes where every day we have to adapt to our customers’ needs. Either because of the new technological challenges, a focus on ROI “return on investment” or better productivity against new competition. The reasons can be many, and we believe we can help in providing the right solution.
Keeping up with the pace and always being a step ahead of your competitors is what we are all striving to. Today you can rent almost everything starting from airplanes and properties to cars and machines.
So, why not rent your next SMT equipment?
Advantages of Renting
- It’s the right to use the equipment, and not the ownership, that creates revenue and profit for the company.
- Rentals can be customized from 18 months, and to customer's needs: monthly, quarterly or annually.
- Renting allows your company to “protect” your normal bank relationship.
- Renting allows you to minimize your risk on big asset depreciation.
- Renting does not affect a take away from the balance sheet as debt-financed assets; it has a positive effect on a number of key figures.
- Cash Flow - payments are allocated over the period during which the equipment is used and generates profit. (When you have bought the equipment your cash is locked away)
- Renting strengthens the company’s competitiveness; use your cash where your returns are the greatest. (Production companies often choose to use their cash on new development, salaries or purchase of raw materials which equals the highest return on investment)
- Flexibility – you are not “stuck” with your SMD-Line. Renting provides you the possibility to change your equipment depending on your customer's demands and market requirements!