Professional pliers developed for the electonics industry. Short, long, rounded pliers, with smooth or serrated nose, ESD black (from 106 to 109 Ω)
A range of conductive brushes allows thorough cleaning without risk of generating static charges. The brush consists of a conductive plastic handle and conductive fibres. Resistance from the tip of the brush to the handle is less than 10^8 Ω. Brushes should be used by operators who are earthed. Hard brushes are for scrubbing while soft ones are for brushing of delicate items such as optics and diskettes.
- 7807.296: Hard brush 20x70mm (open nail type)
- 7807.298: Hard brush 35x140mm (closed nail type)
- 7807.301: Hard brush 9x32mm
- 7807.302: Flat hard brush 12mm
- 7807.304: Flat hard brush 25mm
- 7807.306: Round hard brush 3mm diam.
- 7807.308: Flat soft brush 100mm
- 7807.310: Flat soft brush with handle 130mm
Made in Chrome-Molybdenum-Vanadium accey with black tips and free rotation caps.
|Caps Tipe||SLOT||TAMPER RESISTANT||PHILLIPS||TORX|